Sea Scallop Salad
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 3 red bell peppers, diced
- 16 large sea scallops
- 8 new potatoes
- 2 bunches of arugula leaves
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chives
- 1 table spoon of fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoon of olive oil
Brush cleaned corn with olive oil and grill on a charcoal grill.
Remove, cool, and cut kernels from cob. Place in bowl with the peppers, garlic,
1/2 the shallots, the chives, 2 tablespoons of olive oil the lemon juice.
Boil potatoes until tender, drain, cool, and cut into ¼ inch slices.
Place in a bowl and add the remaining shallots, parsley and two tablespoons of
olive oil, and vinegar.
Brush the scallops with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 3 to 4
minutes on each side.
Arrange arugula on each plate and place a few spoons of the corn mixture in the
middle of the plate. Arrange potatoes around corn and place sea scallops on top
Return to Julia Childs Recipes, Sea Scallop Salad
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com