The sweet and hearty salad dressing balances nicely with the spicy taste of arugula. It's a match made in heaven.
- Arugula for salad, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
Arrange arugula on 8 plates and distribute the cranberries, cheese, almonds, and orange zest evenly between the salads. Finish the salad with almond dressing.
Almond Salad Dressing
- 4 tablespoons almond butter (may substitute peanut butter)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons orange vinegar (apple cider vinegar may be substituted)
- 3 teaspoon honey
- Dash of salt to taste
Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Return to Arugula Salad.
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com