Outdoor Grilling Recipes
Outdoor grilling recipes keep us where we want to be: Outdoors!
and Perfect Grilling Tips
No kitchen clean-up ... and ooh, the flavor of food on the grill. Serve with some quick and easy dip recipes and you're done! Whether it's veggies, main dishes or even fruit, grilled food and summer just go hand and hand.
Here are some of our favorite grilling recipes. The marinade is a must. It is so versatile that you can use it on virtually anything from chicken and fish to vegetables.
For more recipes for the grill, like bbq sauce recipes, check our friend Jeff's site: www.original-bbq-recipes.com
- Marinade food before grilling and reserve some marinade for use while grilling.
- Use skewers for fruits and vegetables and brush these items with a little oil to prevent them from sticking to the grill.
- Use a heat-resistant silicon marinating brush; they're so easy to clean.
- Clean the grill after each use while the rack is still warm by running a wire brush over it.
- Keep vegetables and meat separate before grilling.
- If using a coal-style grill, add a few wood chips such as mesquite purchased from your hardware or grocery store.
- Never pierce meat with a fork, the juices will run out.
- Allow meat to settle once it's removed for the juiciest serving.
- Allow the grill to come to full temperature before placing items on the grill, in order to sear the outside of the vegetables or meat.
- Use a spatula to test the doneness of a steak or burger. Press down on the meat. The level of firmness corresponds to the level of doneness. Be careful not to press too hard so that the juices will remain in the steak or burger.
Enjoy these outdoor grilling recipes with our other spring and summer party ideas:
Return from Outdoor Grilling Recipes to Cheers Party Food Ideas Home.